PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs
- School Edition -
Grades 4 to 8 students have fun gaining real-life career experience as they explore the world of business. They set and achieve goals, acquire confidence and develop practical life skills as they build their own independent business ventures.
The young entrepreneurs map out their success with a realistic business plan. Through games and fun activities they learn how to design their own products, conduct market research, set prices and create marketing materials. The students then put their plans into action at the Young Entrepreneur Show, a dynamic event where they interact with customers and earn money. By donating a portion of their profits to charity, they also discover the impact of giving.
The resource package includes:
- Solid connections to curriculum with easy integration into various subject areas.
- A Teacher Manual with lesson plans, activity sheets and planning tools.
- Workbooks for students to organize their business plans.
- Parent information, including tips for homework assignments.
- Six dynamic learning modules with fun-packed activities and games.
- Online videos featuring other young entrepreneurs in action to support implementation.
- Practical tools for formative and summative assessment.
- Opportunities for meaningful parental and community involvement.
- Prepare business plans, develop products and design marketing materials.
- Work with others to learn teamwork, problem-solving and planning skills.
- Utilize and hone creative, communicative and abstract thinking abilities.
- Interact with customers and earn money at a dynamic showcase event.
- Donate a portion of their profits to charity and experience the impact of giving.
- Evaluate their efforts and identify success strategies for the future.
PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs has strong connections to curriculum for a variety of subject areas including mathematics, language arts and social studies. The program supports both cognitive development and social/emotional learning, which leads to a rigorous learning experience. Students develop practical life skills such as critical and creative thinking, communications, planning and organizational abilities and social responsibility. They also gain valuable real-life career experience.
How to Order
PowerPlay Strategies makes it easy to get started. Please contact us to place an order or to discuss any questions you may have.
You can also call us directly at 1.888.880.0816.