PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs
Grades 4 - 8
Purchase for your classroom
Students have fun gaining real-life career experience by exploring the world of business. As they build their own independent business ventures, they set and achieve goals, acquire confidence and develop practical life skills. They put their plans into action at the Young Entrepreneur Show, a dynamic event where they interact with customers and earn money. By donating a portion of their profits to charity, they also discover the impact of giving.
- Prepare business plans, conduct market research, develop products, set pricing, and design marketing materials.
- Work with others to learn teamwork, problem-solving and planning skills.
- Utilize and hone creative, communicative and abstract thinking abilities.
- Interact with customers and earn money at an exciting showcase event.
- Donate a portion of their profits to charity and experience the impact of giving.
- Evaluate their efforts and identify success strategies for the future.
You will receive:
- A comprehensive Teacher Manual.
- Workbooks for students.
- Parent Information Packages, including homework tips.
- An additional online guide for parents.
- Online videos to inspire student participants.
- Teacher Tutorials (online) to support implementation.
Program features include:
- Six dynamic learning modules with fun-packed activities and games.
- Practical assessment tools.
- Opportunities for meaningful parental and community involvement.
- Solid curriculum connections to multiple subjects.